The hosted call center market has gotten more and more competitive, which is great news for your contact center. In this race to offer comprehensive solutions that help companies achieve their business goals, the big players are turning to Artificial Intelligence (AI). By building a solution that gets smarter and more efficient with every passing minute, these providers aim to help businesses like yours increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, and provide great access to data, analytics, and intelligence.
AI Solution Acquisitions by Popular Call Center Platforms
In just the past year alone, the major players in hosted call centers have added Artificial Intelligence solutions to their existing offering. The goal in each case is to deliver a call center to clients that help them achieve their business outcomes.
Here are some of the recent acquisitions:
- NICE (inContact) and ContactEnginer: Managing intelligent conversations in a proactive way using AI.
- Dialpad and Koopid & Kare Knowledgeware: intelligent omnichannel support as well as deep search and data organization.
- 8×8 and MarianaIQ: Deep data, analytics, and smarter call routing.
- Five9 and Inference Solutions: Personalized self-service via an Intelligent Virtual Agent (IVA).
- Vonage and Jumper: Omnichannel experiences
- Zendesk and Cleverly: Automate workflows and triage tickets.
How AI Makes Contact Centers Better
Adding Artificial Intelligence, Deep Data, and Machine Learning to your hosted contact center will create a better experience for your agents and for your customers. Your customers likely have the same strategic goals that you do: find and retain new customers and create efficiencies. You can help them achieve those goals with an AI-powered contact center.
Benefits To The Call Center:
- Omnichannel Routing: This helps agents engage quickly and proactively with customers. Your customers prefer chatbots more and more. Integrate that solution into your Omnichannel.
- Contact Center Management: Better workforce management, quality management, and performance management.
- Business Intelligence: Real-time call transcriptions, call recording, and voice analytics provide managers with the ability to make strategic decisions faster. That means realizing new sales and profits more quickly.
- Identify Patterns: AI and machine learning can dig into that deep data to identify opportunities in the behavior of your prospects and customers.
Benefits To Your Customer
- Speed: Get your customers and prospects the resolutions they’re looking for faster through the efficiencies created by AI.
- Problems Resolved: Using voice automation, your customers can get directly to where they need to be, rather than wading through an auto-attendant maze.
- Enhanced Quality: Create a feedback loop that double-checks the customer experience from cradle to grave, ensuring their satisfaction — or identifying problems earlier.
Are Your Customers Are Ready for AI-Enabled Contact Centers
An AI-powered Contact Center might be just what your call center needs to help your business perform at the level you expect — at the level you need to get a jump on your competition and hit those performance goals.
Want to see it in action? Let’s set up a demo (or two), so that you can see how something like this might fit into your organization. I can bring in any of the solutions mentioned above (and others) and make sure it’s a good fit for your company and your budget.
Call me at (480) 801-7471 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.