So, here’s the scoop — I do have a favorite call center solution for integrating with Salesforce, what I consider to be the best call center software for Salesforce. However, there’s no way I’m going to drop that here. Shoot me a note, and I’ll share that with you privately and get you a demo if you’d like one.
That said, there are a number of great call centers out there that drop beautifully right onto Salesforce. There are a few considerations, and my favorite may not even be the best solution for your call center. So, let’s explore this a little.
Free Download: How To Start Your First Cloud Call Center
Why You Should Integrate Your Call Center With A CRM
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management solution (CRM). According to just about every legitimate list out there, it is and continues to be the number one most-used CRM out there. Whether your company uses Salesforce or another CRM — like Hubspot, amoCRM, ZohoCRM, Pipedrive, etc. — tying it into your call center solution will yield real benefits to your agents and your leadership team, including the following:
- Automatically log calls and activities for both inbound and outbound calls into the CRM’s lead, contact, company data.
- Make more calls using click-to-dial right within the CRM.
- Get screen pops with customer info when they call in — no having to tell them to wait while you look up their account.
- Agents will handle more calls per day and resolve issues more quickly.
- Route calls more accurately and efficiently, to the correct agent or team.
- Get a better-defined marketing funnel by tracking calls.
- Make strategic decisions on staffing, processes, and marketing with data and analytics provided by integrated CRM and Call Center data.
- Much more!
The bottom line on this is that it helps your team perform better and it creates a better experience for your customers and prospects.
The Best Call Center Integrations With Salesforce
Here are what I consider to be the best integration options for Salesforce and your Call Center operations:
- Vonage: I used to work at Vonage, and I’ll tell you they’ve come a long way here. They used to integrate with 3rd-party call centers (some of those below), but now they’ve got their own, in-house solution. And it rocks, especially with Salesforce.
- Nice: Along with Five9, Nice is really the gold standard in Call Center solutions. I had the honor to tour their data center years ago (when they were inContact), and it was just as impressive as their user experience.
- Five9: I’ve had many Salesforce clients integrate with the Five9 solution. Five9 has done a great job with this. As a dedicated call center solution, this is their bread-and-butter (along with 5-nines uptime, right?).
- 8×8: 8×8 is a UCaaS offering that has created its own, in-house call center solution, and it’s awesome. And it drops right onto Salesforce. It’s, like Vonage and DialPad, is great for a dual VOIP/Call Center solution.
- DialPad: These guys are really up-and-comers. I love what they’re creating in the VOIP space, and their call center solution has some real muscle.
Now, the truth is, I represent about 20 different call center solutions, all of which might be a great fit. So, while I have experience with those above, there may be an even better solution for your business.
Learn More About Salesforce Integration
If you’d like to learn more about how a call center integrated with Salesforce or any CRM can really help your team achieve those business performance goals, then let’s set up a few demos and show you and get your questions answered.